What to do if you develop severe symptoms of Covid-19:
Call the health centre or the Medical Helpline.
- Kauniainen health centre, telephone 09 8789 1300, Mondays–Fridays 8–16
- The Medical Helpline on evenings and weekends, telephone 116 117
If you become more ill suddenly and/or you have trouble breathing, please phone or ask a family member to phone the emergency number, 112. Only use the emergency number in emergencies.
Mention in your call that you have been exposed to coronavirus and that you are in quarantine.
Book a test online
- complete a symptom assessment survey that provides information about the symptoms of coronavirus infection and being exposed to the virus.
- book an appointment for coronavirus sampling for yourself, for your child (age under 16) or another adult
- you can act on behalf of another adult if you are authorized by the Suomi.fi services.
Certificate of a negative COVID-19 test
If you need a certificate of a negative COVID-19 test you can download a costfree certificate at Koronatietoni.fi (MyCovidData). Using the service requires online banking credentials or a mobile certificate.
The vaccination site is Villa Junghans, Leankuja 4, 02700 Kauniainen. The vaccination site is 7.2 from Kauniainen Town Hall (Kauniaistentie 10, 02700 Kauniainen). Bring your ID.
The first and second dose of vaccine
- For everyone age 5 and older. Vaccination appointments can be booked for persons who are at least 5 years old at the time of booking.
- The interval between the first and second dose of covid vaccine is 6 weeks.
- 1. ja 2. rokotuksen annosväli on vähintään 6 viikkoa.
The third vaccine dose
The Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare (THL) recommends that municipalities should offer a third dose of coronavirus vaccine to
- persons with a severely weakened immune defence, OR
- persons who have been vaccinated at a short vaccination interval between the first and second dose. A short vaccination interval is less than 6 weeks between the first and second dose. OR
- persons aged 18 or over, OR
- persons in risk groups 1 or 2.
The third dose cannot be given until at least five months (153 days) have passed since the second dose. As before, persons with a severely weakened immune defence are recommended to take the third dose of vaccine two months after the second dose.